There are a few entries here and there throughout my notebooks that represent two days. I would finish writing an entry in the beginning of the notebook then I’d flip to an empty page near the end and write down information from that day. Then when I’d reach that page in the future, I’d write down information from that day from the same prompts. This is one of those pages. Line 1 is from May 3rd, 2008 and Line 2 is from June 1, 2008.
When I get to this sheet….say the date.
- Today is May 3rd, 2008 Saturday
- Today is June 1st, 2008 Sunday
- It’s 5:56pm, at the cabin, still single ☹
- 9:18pm at home, yep…doing okay
- Just listening to Love in your Arms by Eleventy7
- Listening to Green Onions by Booker T & The MGs
- And still have no ipod.
- Ipod back! 😊😊
- No job. Thinking about working at DQ.
- Hmm…babysitting this summer?
- Talked to Paula today.
- Talked to Rhonda. <3
- I’m pretty bored.
- Getting ready for bed.
- Tell me about your life! <3 Ava
- Saw Aaron with out a shirt on today! Pretty hot! 😊 I’m over him, but I can still admire his bod, right? Went paddleboating today! Not that great actually. Got a good tan, though. 😊
Present day me: I really like that I decided to do this within my journals. Its fun to see where I was and where I’m at when I get to those pages.